Stiebel Eltron WWK302H - 302L Heat Pump Hot Water System with 1.7 KW Smart Element
Supply Only Price.
Free Delivery to some areas.
Replacement from $770 extra.
Save 2% when you pay by internet transfer directly into our bank account.
Apply Coupon - STIEBELIT2%.
Discount will not be accepted by any other form of payment.
Additional parts and or labour may be required, eg tempering valve or other valves, compliance issues, access or space restrictions.
Tempering valve (required by AS/NZS 3500.4),
15 mm high performance tempering valve from $220 extra.
Prices subject to Terms & Conditions - please read Terms & Conditions before ordering.
STC's 28 (@27/11/18)
Discounts for STC's are available for solar and heat pump hot water systems supplied and installed by us. Terms & conditions apply.
Height - 1921-1937 mm (adjustable feet)
Diameter - 690 mm
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- 17% lower heat loss due to improved tank insulation compared to the previous model
- Quiet operation with new encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Manufacturers Warranty (Domestic Use):
Cylinder & Condenser - 5 years
All other components - 2 years
Non-Domestic use - 2 years (all components)
*Warranty conditions apply.
Further information can be found on manufacturer's websites.